|Security and Surveillance
Centralised Security Management System
- On-site security guards.
- CCTV surveillance system monitored by experienced and qualified security staff.
- State of the art access control system to the facility, colocation floor, and cage/suite.
- Biometric access control for high security areas.
- Dual technology infrared/ultrasound motion detections both internally and externally.
- Perimeter security.
- Duress signal points throughout facility.
- Intercom/Video system to facilitate communication within the building.
- Strict access authorization systems & procedures.
- Centralized alarm systems for all security issues such as fire detection, intrusion, access control.
- All security events are controlled by centralized monitoring servers (Cerberus) located both on the ground floor and the Safe Host Building Management Centre on the sixth floor.
- The central security monitoring server is integrated into Safe Host's main Building Management Systems.
- Real-time remote control of security devices via the highly secured Web interface InsideEyes™.
- In the event of any attempted security breach Safe Host automatically notifies the emergency services via connectivity with the centralized Siemens switchboard.
- High level and low level (sub-floor) fire detection system.
- Optical ionic detection sensors.
- VESDA (very early warning smoke detection alarms).
- Nitrogen fire extinction system covering all co-location and plant rooms